Welcome!

Welcome!~ Fanfictions' are stories, completely your own. Involving existing things that you are already a fan of. No matter if it's a book, movie, or person, you can manipulate it into whatever you want. This is a blog created specifically for Leonardo DiCaprio lovers... where everyone is invited to live in a fantasy world with this attractive young man. I will obviously be writing, short and sweet, fan-fiction on here. But, remember... It's fiction, anything can happen!
Also, there are some other little things here for you to check out. So, take off that jacket and stay a while!
**Note: While writting fan-fiction is fun, I have full ownership of the stories and their plot lines...Unfortunately, I do NOT own Leo.
~Ally Elaine

~The Scene~

I raised the gun, aiming carefully for the unsuspecting man who has been trying to hunt me down.
My hands shook with fear.
"Do it!" My partner whispered behind me, "Do it now!"
I suddenly felt even more unsure of what I was about to do, "But I've never killed anyone before!"
"Are you gonna let that stop you?" He urged me further, "This may be your last chance, if you don't kill him now, he's gonna kill you first."
"But I..."
"Do it!"
My fingers started to sweat, making the trigger slippery. I licked my lips nervously.
"What are you waiting for?!? Shoot NOW!"
Crying out, I finally pulled the trigger. The shotgun kicked as the bullet flew for its target. I tumbled back from the impact and fell into Leo's arms.
"CUT!!!" The director shouted from his seat of observation. "That was brilliant!"
Trying to get out of our awkward position, I smiled shyly at Leo.
Smiling back at me, he nodded, knowing I couldn't have done anything to prevent the situation.
"...But my Dear," The director continued, "You're not quite convincing enough. I need more from your eyes! Give me more of your eyes!"
Obviously, by the sound of things...we're going to be stuck doing this over and over again.
 "You're about to take a human life! Be struggling with yourself. I want to see you fight with your soul." He brought his fists up to his chest and attempted a frightened stare to demonstrate an internal struggle.
Finally able to gather myself to a stand, I brushed the dirt from my clothes and accepted the advice, "Yes sir."
"I know you can do it sweetheart. That's why I cast you," He smiled at me, "And you!" He pointed to my co-star, Leonardo DiCaprio, who had just managed to get himself back up on his feet, "That was good too, but I want to see you put your hands on her, be urging, but at the same time, comforting. You want to make her feel comfortable with what she's about to do. Cuz if she doesn't act fast, she's gonna die... in fact you BOTH might die."
"I understand what you're trying to say," Leo spoke up, "but... if you don't mind my suggesting, why doesn't my character just take the gun away from her and shot the guy himself?"
"Because, then it's not as dramatic!" Grinning from ear to ear, our director swung his arms out significantly and continued to exit off the set, "Take a lunch break kids!"
The spot lights overhead were turned off, and people carrying walkie-talkies and clipboards scattered about on various tasks.
"Ugh!" Leo ran his hands through his hair, "That guy is starting to get on my nervous. By the way, I actually thought you did a great job, considering this is your first day and all."
"Thanks." I smiled at him, "I wasn't sure my acting would look so good next to you, 'cuz you're like a professionally famous movie star," I glanced away embarrassed, "and I'm... you know, not."
"Yeah well, we all have to start somewhere, and practice makes perfect."
"Yeah, I guess."
"But practicing will have to wait, I'm starving, will you join me to eat lunch?"
"Are you kidding? Look who's asking me!"
He laughed and took my hand, "Come on then, we need to get in line before the crew does."
Overjoyed with my new friend, I screamed on the inside. This was going to be the best experience of my life EVER!

 
Written By~Ally Elaine, Edited By~Madge