Welcome!

Welcome!~ Fanfictions' are stories, completely your own. Involving existing things that you are already a fan of. No matter if it's a book, movie, or person, you can manipulate it into whatever you want. This is a blog created specifically for Leonardo DiCaprio lovers... where everyone is invited to live in a fantasy world with this attractive young man. I will obviously be writing, short and sweet, fan-fiction on here. But, remember... It's fiction, anything can happen!
Also, there are some other little things here for you to check out. So, take off that jacket and stay a while!
**Note: While writting fan-fiction is fun, I have full ownership of the stories and their plot lines...Unfortunately, I do NOT own Leo.
~Ally Elaine

~He Loves Me... Not~

"He loves me," I plucked a petal, "He loves me not," I pulled the second.
"I don't think you'll like the outcome."
I looked up and saw Leo standing in front of me, "Why not?"
"Because," He smiled, "These flowers have six petals... and you started with 'he loves me'." He paused smirking down at me, "Do the math."
I turned back to the flower, "He loves me..." the third petal fell from my fingers as I glanced back up at Leo, "He loves me not..." That was the fourth petal.
Kneeling down next to me, he plucked the fifth petal, "She loves me."
There was one more, a sixth petal.
I sighed realizing the horrible truth, he's right, the outcome was not going to be at all what I had hoped for.
But still he smiled and  pulled the sixth one, "I love her more."

Written By~Ally Elaine