Welcome!

Welcome!~ Fanfictions' are stories, completely your own. Involving existing things that you are already a fan of. No matter if it's a book, movie, or person, you can manipulate it into whatever you want. This is a blog created specifically for Leonardo DiCaprio lovers... where everyone is invited to live in a fantasy world with this attractive young man. I will obviously be writing, short and sweet, fan-fiction on here. But, remember... It's fiction, anything can happen!
Also, there are some other little things here for you to check out. So, take off that jacket and stay a while!
**Note: While writting fan-fiction is fun, I have full ownership of the stories and their plot lines...Unfortunately, I do NOT own Leo.
~Ally Elaine

~The Dream~

On our knees, we embraced. In this strange world of snow white trees and golden leaves, I wanted nothing else. But he whispered something I couldn't hear, and in that moment, I knew everything felt very wrong. He pulled away, and our embrace was broken. Like wind, he was gone. I tried to call for him, but my voice sounded strange and unfamiliar. It echoed quietly, barely leaving the surface of my lips. The leaves, painted in golden embers, blurred around me, and a new color, red, mixed into the world. Frightened, I tried to stand, calling for him again. But still, my voice was weak, and he did not answer. A ghostly movement up ahead sparked a glimmer of hope. I ran. The wind picked up my dress and my hair, cutting it into streaming ribbons of gold and red. His voice sounded from behind me, I stopped to look back. Scanning deep into the confusing world around me, I couldn't find him. I panicked. My voice echoed once more through the dancing trees. The only response I got, was from the waving leaves of this surreal world. Their vibrant colors burned brighter till they caught fire and drifted wistfully to the ground. Smoke billowed up as they continued to fall and disintegrate into piles of  hot ash. Soon the leaves had revealed a sky above, dark, and depressing. It felt as if he had abandoned me, in a decaying world, a world trying to pull me into its dark prison. I sank to my knees and cried. I was alone. Soon, the flames from the leaves crawled closer to catch fire on my dress. There was no escaping it, I was going to die. He had left me, he didn't love me. My heart was so broken in pain, I didn't try to stop the fire as it threatened to burn my skin. Through my tears, I whispered for him one more time. A hand touched my shoulder...

"Leo!" I opened my eyes and sat up in bed with a jolt. Shaking off the nightmare, it slowly faded into the walls of a dark room. Glancing to my side, I realized, Leo had been the one to wake me from my dreams' prison.
"What's wrong?" he asked me.
I covered my eyes and almost cried, relieved beyond words to see that the man of my dreams had been laying right there beside me.
"Oh Leo, it was terrible!" Tears swelled up and I sniffled, "Why did you leave me? I thought I was going to die! Why didn't you come back for me?"
"What?" He asked again as he shoved his blanks off, so he could come and sit up next to me, "What are you talking about? I'm right here!" I felt him place his hands on my shoulders attempting to comfort me.
"But I saw you! And then you were gone, and everything was on fire!"
"Oh, sweetie, I would never do that," He pulled me into his arms, "It was just a bad dream."
I wrapped myself around him, and climbed into his lap. Still frightened by the images that replayed in my head, I breathed in a shaky breath, and broke down into more sobs.
"Shhhh..." He ran his fingers through my hair, "If you were ever left alone in a scary situation, I would do anything to get you out of it."
"Really?" I pulled away slightly to look him in the eyes.
"Whoever was in your dream, wasn't me."
"It wasn't?" I reached up, and wiped away a tear that had streaked down my cheek.
"No. It wasn't." He leaned in and kissed my forehead, "Now, it's still very late. Why don't you try to lay back down, close your eyes, and think about good thoughts..." Gently, he laid me back down into the soft sheets of our bed.
I held back another sob, still not quite sure if I was ready to go back to sleep again.
"...Okay?" though he was asking me, it felt like a command, "Go back to sleep."
Then to my disappointment, he detached himself from me to lay down on his side of the bed. Making sure to cover us both with the blankets, he rolled over, turning his back to me.
In the darkness of our room, the dream replayed around me. Fire, smoke, abandonment. I struggled to close my eyes and think about something else, but my mind was permanently scarred. 
"Leo?" I whispered.
"Hmmm..." He mumbled half asleep.
"I can't sleep. What if... " I hesitated, "What if I have another bad dream?"
Rolling over to face me, Leo opened up his arms and smiled warmly, tempting me to approach closer.
Without hesitation, I accepted the invitation and snuggled deep inside his embrace. This time, the embrace was real, not a re-creation inside a nightmare.
"Is that any better?"
I nodded as his heat spread over me, it was much better. Satisfied to pieces beyond fear, I sighed as my eyes closed once more.
Giving me another kiss, he whispered, "Goodnight."


Written By~Ally Elaine, Edited By~Madge