Welcome!

Welcome!~ Fanfictions' are stories, completely your own. Involving existing things that you are already a fan of. No matter if it's a book, movie, or person, you can manipulate it into whatever you want. This is a blog created specifically for Leonardo DiCaprio lovers... where everyone is invited to live in a fantasy world with this attractive young man. I will obviously be writing, short and sweet, fan-fiction on here. But, remember... It's fiction, anything can happen!
Also, there are some other little things here for you to check out. So, take off that jacket and stay a while!
**Note: While writting fan-fiction is fun, I have full ownership of the stories and their plot lines...Unfortunately, I do NOT own Leo.
~Ally Elaine

~Special Event~

"Which one would look better on me?" I held up two dresses, "Black... or red?" Taking turns with each one, I spun around attempting to demonstrate their differences more obviously.
Looking over at him, I came to an abrupt halt, "Leo?"
"Huh, yeah? What?" He lifted his attention from a script he was currently studying.
"Are you even listening to me?"
"Oh sorry," He smiled, "I am now."
"Okay," I repeated my question, "I said, 'which one would look better on me?" I held up the first, "Black?" and then the second, "...Or red?"
"Umm," He rubbed his chin, considering the question as if it was a life threatening decision, "Does it matter?"
"Yes! The whole entire world is going to see me! Don't you want me to at least try to look like a model when you take me to this event with you?"
"Why would I want you to look like a model for the world? ...The world's not the one who has to date you." He winked at me, making sure I caught his joke, before burying himself back into his script.
"I know, I know," I sighed in desperation as I crash landed into the couch beside him, "Your right, but still..." I lifted the dresses in question from my lap, "I can't go in jeans. It's a fancy, special event thing, where everyone has to dress super nice. Plus, you and I both know I'm not a fan of wearing dresses, and I need an outsiders opinion. Sooo...!" I perked up and faced him, "P-l-e-a-s-e!?! Which one would  you like better on me?"
"Ugh! fine, I need a break from this anyway," Leaning back against couch, Leo closed the script. After having been studying it's tedious pages for hours, he had grown frustrated with it. He ran his fingers through his messy hair as he took a deep exasperated breath. Surrendering his full blown honest attention on me, he lifted his eyes to mine before he continued, "Alright, let me see."
"Yay!" I leaped up, bursting with excitement, "Okay..." I put on my best show girl act, "Black or red?"
   


Written By~Ally Elaine, Edited By~Madge