Welcome!

Welcome!~ Fanfictions' are stories, completely your own. Involving existing things that you are already a fan of. No matter if it's a book, movie, or person, you can manipulate it into whatever you want. This is a blog created specifically for Leonardo DiCaprio lovers... where everyone is invited to live in a fantasy world with this attractive young man. I will obviously be writing, short and sweet, fan-fiction on here. But, remember... It's fiction, anything can happen!
Also, there are some other little things here for you to check out. So, take off that jacket and stay a while!
**Note: While writting fan-fiction is fun, I have full ownership of the stories and their plot lines...Unfortunately, I do NOT own Leo.
~Ally Elaine

~Ice Cream Kisses~

"Would you pick one already!"
"Ohhhh, I don't know.... they all look so good."
Leo stood anxiously next to me, "I could get you a double scoop and then you could pick out two flavors. How does that sound?"
"Well," I attempted to narrow down my choices, "Ohh, I still don't know."
 He pointed to the other side of the cold glass, "Look, I see Chocolate, Mint, Sherbet... they even have a berry mix." He smiled hopefully back at me, "You like berry flavors right?"
I gave it a hesitant thought, "Yeeaahhh...."
"Fine. If you don't pick something I will do it for you."
"No-no, no, I can pick one." I stared into the long counter holding a delicious display of ice cream. "Uhhh..."
"Okay, Sherbet it is." Leo declared.
"What??? No! I did not say I wanted Sherbet!"
"Yes you did. I heard you."
"When?"
"Just now."
"But I don't want Sherbet... I want Chocolate!"
"There you go!" Pinching me playfully, he smiled happily with himself, "See, I'm an expert at tricking decisions out of you."
"You're so mean!" Still, I couldn't help myself from smiling.
"What? No," He folded his arms in defense, "That's not called being mean. It's called, 'We need to get going, so I'm helping you make a decision,' kind of thing, " He paused, "It worked didn't it?!?"
"Fine," I breathed out a sigh, "You win, I guess I want Chocolate then."
"You sure?"
I glanced back at the ice cream flavors, "Well..."
"O-k-a-y!" He steered me away from the glass counter nearly chuckling, "Let's just stick with Chocolate shall we. Or else we're gonna be here for another half hour!"
"Na'uh!" I objected, "We haven't been here for half an hour!"
"Fine, 15 minutes, whatever. Close enough." He handed me his car keys, "Can you start the car and wait for me?"
"Okay." I took the keys and teased him, "I'll try not to leave without you."
Leo laughed at the idea, "We've been married for a while now, I know you better than that... especially since I haven't gotten the ice cream yet." He winked at me, and I flashed back a wink of my own. We were ridiculous, and a giggled escaped me realizing that I loved it. With Leo, you're never too old to be your crazy self.

* * * * *

"Here you go." Leo handed me an icecream cone as he slid into the drivers' seat.
"Thanks." I gave the cold substance a test lick as he shut his door. Yes, I did want Chocolate. Feeding my tongue, I consumed more of the delicious flavor, and asked, "Um, so where's yours?"
He looked over at me and smiled, "You're holding it."
"Oh, sorry." I stopped, feeling guilty for diving in so fast, "Then where's mine?"
"You're holding it."
I sputtered out a surprised laugh, "What? You mean you want us to share just one?"
"Yeah, why not?"
"I don't know," I tried to think up an excuse, "isn't that gonna get a little messy?"
Leo looked at me as if  he had been rehearsing something a million times over in his imagination. It reminded me of just how much affection I had for him. Maybe it was something in his eyes, or the delight in his smile...? Whatever it was, I was caught in a beautiful moment of some sorts and I wasn't about to question it.
Lowering his voice to a pleasant tone, he leaned in to touch me, "Actually, I was hoping the ice-cream wasn't all that was going to get messy," Ignoring the small divider between our front seats, he pulled me closer, and surprised my lips with a kiss.
Every possible thought flew out the car window like fireworks, all I wanted was more of his sweet chocolate flavored kisses.



 Written By~Ally Elaine, Edited By~Madge