Welcome!

Welcome!~ Fanfictions' are stories, completely your own. Involving existing things that you are already a fan of. No matter if it's a book, movie, or person, you can manipulate it into whatever you want. This is a blog created specifically for Leonardo DiCaprio lovers... where everyone is invited to live in a fantasy world with this attractive young man. I will obviously be writing, short and sweet, fan-fiction on here. But, remember... It's fiction, anything can happen!
Also, there are some other little things here for you to check out. So, take off that jacket and stay a while!
**Note: While writting fan-fiction is fun, I have full ownership of the stories and their plot lines...Unfortunately, I do NOT own Leo.
~Ally Elaine

~Snow Day~

"Here you go," Leo handed me a cup of hot chocolate, "I hope you don't mind marshmallows."
"Oh, thank you!" Wrapping my fingers around the warm mug, I smiled at him. It was freezing today, and the falling snow stacking up on the roads made it impossible to drive anywhere.
He smiled back, "No problem," I noticed he had a cup of his own as sat on the floor beside me.
"Thanks for starting the fire too." I gestured to the orange and red flames in the fireplace.
He laughed slightly embarrassed, "No problem, it's just one of those days, so I figured why not!?"
"Yep." I sipped my hot chocolate and sighed, "It's definitely one of those days."
"What? Are you saying you don't like these kinds of days?"
"Yes, and no." I struggled to decide, "Because, I love the sun, and being able to run around bare foot. Eating ice cream and swimming! But..." Glancing out the window, I saw the storm was getting worse, "Sometimes, it can be sort of fun to just sit by the fire and drink hot cocoa with you."
"Hmmm, well," He fished out a marshmallow and popped it into his mouth , "I'll do my best."
"Your best?" I asked puzzled, "Best to do what?"
"To make this fun!" He took a big swig of hot chocolate, but without meaning to, it left a mustache on his face.
I had to giggle at how silly it looked, "Oh Leo, you don't even have to try."



Written By~Ally Elaine