Welcome!

Welcome!~ Fanfictions' are stories, completely your own. Involving existing things that you are already a fan of. No matter if it's a book, movie, or person, you can manipulate it into whatever you want. This is a blog created specifically for Leonardo DiCaprio lovers... where everyone is invited to live in a fantasy world with this attractive young man. I will obviously be writing, short and sweet, fan-fiction on here. But, remember... It's fiction, anything can happen!
Also, there are some other little things here for you to check out. So, take off that jacket and stay a while!
**Note: While writting fan-fiction is fun, I have full ownership of the stories and their plot lines...Unfortunately, I do NOT own Leo.
~Ally Elaine

~Rescued~



Slowly I began to open my eyes, but the suns' light was so bright, I nearly closed them again. Colors blurred and danced around me. The hot, coarse sand I was laid upon, crawled uncomfortably into my wet hair. I don't remember much. Except water, water, water. Salty ocean water, in my mouth, in my lungs... I can't breathe! Heavy darkness surrounded me as I panicked for air. Suddenly, I felt a gentle pressure on my lips, and a warm breath forced its way into my body. It took a moment, but I finally reeled over and began choking and violently coughing up seawater imprisoned in my lungs.
"Easy, easy!" Said a soothing male voice beside me, "You okay?"
Am I okay? I hate the taste of salt water! And I now it's all up my nose!
"You gave me quite a scare." He put his hands around me, "Here, let me help you."
"No, its okay." I sputtered and gagged still feeling suffocated. I relaxed a little and turned over to look up at him. And for the second time, I lost my breath. He was stunning. Covered in sparkling drops of water, he had bright blue eyes, with dirty blond hair and a smile I'll never forget. Literally, I had a loss for words.
He grinned down at me, "You're welcome."
"I-I-I-... Well. I-I--"
"Shhhh." He placed his finger against my salty lips, "A simple 'thank you' would be just fine."
Ignoring my aching muscles, I placed my hand over his fingers, "Thank you." And then I smiled. It was probably the biggest smile I've ever made in my life.
"Well, you know," he confessed as he intertwined our fingers, "It's not every day I get to give a beautiful girl like you the 'kiss of life'. "
We both found ourselves laughing at how ridicules that sounded. What could've turned out to be an awkward conversation, he spontaneously made amusing. I like him.
He asked, "So, are you okay?"
"Yeah. I just feel a little tired." I started to sit up, but my head lurched into a quick spin. Ugh! I put a hand to my forehead feeling nauseated.
"Easy there, Mermaid." He grabbed my shoulders, "You still haven't gotten used to land yet."
"No, no. I'm fine..." But the truth was, I felt horrible. None the less, I had to get up and go home. Wait! Home? Where was home?
"I don't think so." He laid me down again on my back, "I want you to take a minute to relax and calm down." He gave me this look with his intense eyes that voiced louder than words: 'he meant what he said'.
Embarrassment washed over me, never have I needed the help of a strange before, let alone this very cute stranger. "I'm sorry! I don't mean to be a bother to you."
"No! Don't apologize." He pick up my hands again and fondled my fingers, "I can imagine nearly drowning in the ocean like that is a very traumatic thing to experience..." He grinned playfully, "...It was definitely traumatic just for me to jump in after you."
I stifled a laugh that threatened to escape, but at the same time, I was comforted by his sympathy.
"Was anybody else with you in the water?"
I had to think about that. Was I with someone or was I alone? I couldn't remember!
"What about your family? Are they around?"
Worry continued to snake through me, as I searched desperately for a memory. "I-I don't know, I can't seem to remember anything!"
"Alright, how about an easy one... what's your name?"
My name? Okay, I know this one! What was my name!?! "I... I don't...! I can't remember!"
"That's okay." He brushed a wandering strand of wet hair from my face, "I'm sure it'll all come back to you when you're not looking for it." He winked.
Oh my! Butterflies suddenly took flight in my stomach.
"By the way, I'm Leonardo. But you can just call me Leo."
"Hi... Leo," I giggled girlishly, "You have such a cute nickname."
"Really? I've never heard that one before."
"Yeah. It kinda is... Leo." I tried to keep from cracking up even more, but I couldn't help it.
"Oh you think that's funny huh!?!" He poked his fingers playfully into my side attempting to tickle me.
"No!" I shrieked at the sensation, "No, please! It's not-! It wasn't funny!"
"Okay. if you insist." He stopped and leaned over, burying the palm of his hand in the golden sand on the other side of me.
"But I... !" He flashed a teasing grin that forced  me to hesitate as I protested against his ways of manipulation. "But that's not fair!" I made a weak effort to whack his shoulder in revenge.
It was his turn to laugh, he's obviously enjoying my temporary helplessness way too much. But gosh, his laugh is like an angels'.
For  a brief moment, silence hung between us. I suddenly realized his body hovered over mine, and it sent my heart leaping with a foreign desire that somehow seemed natural.
Leo whispered, "You wanna know what I think is cute?"
"What?"
"Your hair," His fingers found their way into my sand filled hair and lazily toyed with it, "I noticed it curls when it dries in the sun."
I blushed red, catching an overwhelming emotion. This boy likes me! What was I supposed to say? Heck, I don't even know him!
"Well, this is just a thought," he broke my silence, "would you wanna stay with me at my place for a while just until you get back on your feet... or at least till you remember your name and stuff?"
To his house? Alone? Just the two of us? My face fell into a nervous expression, unsure how to approach such a bold suggestion.
"Don't worry," He bopped my nose with his finger, "I've got a spare room. Besides, It's gonna get late soon, and I don't really want to just leave you here. Do you think you'd be okay?"
I stopped to consider my options. "I don't know. Maybe I'll feel better if you gave me that 'kiss of life' again."
"Oh, is that so! Well," He jested, "looks to me as if you've had entirely too much salt water. Speaking of, we gotta get you out of those wet cloths! How about coming with me to get some?"
"Oh, yes," I shivered, recognizing the fact that I'm still soaking wet in freezing ocean water. "I'd like that."
"Okay, should I carry my mermaid or do you think you can walk?"
"No, I-I can do it, I can walk."
"Fine you can walk then." He pretended to be hurt. "The damsel must have her way, but at least let me help you up."  
I giggled in spite of myself, and offered him my hands. Gently, he lifted me to my feet. At first, I thought I was going to be okay! Then... ugh! My head reeled in dizzy spins, I gasped in alarm, as I began to keel over. He swiftly caught me around the waist, and I clung to his arm to keep from falling... Not that I needed to. Embarrassment and foolishness rushed through me again. Wrapped in each others' arms, me stumbling like a drunk, we must have looked ridiculous!
Leo was the first to crack into a laugh, "You got it?"
"A little." A laugh of my own escaped. I looked up into his deep blue eyes and startled when I discovered they were looking into mine. For the third time today, I was drowning. Why does he always make me feel so mesmerized? So, wanting, and yet so satisfied. I've met many other guys before... but somehow he was special. Very Special.
"You keep this up," He teased me, "and you just might need that 'kiss of life' again after all."
"No," still holding tight to Leo, I leaned up as far as I could and whispered into his ear, "I want to save it." I pulled back to meet his breathtaking gaze again.
 He seemed to be battling his own sea of thoughts as his eyes danced over mine. He leaned in closer to me, and whispered back, "Ok Mermaid."
Without another word, he scooped me up into his arms and carried me. Content to wrap my arms around his neck, I laid my head on his shoulder and soaked it all in.
 I'm safe now. Even though I may never know who I was before, at that moment, I was Mermaid, and it was enough.


Written By~Ally Elaine, Edited By~Madge