Welcome!

Welcome!~ Fanfictions' are stories, completely your own. Involving existing things that you are already a fan of. No matter if it's a book, movie, or person, you can manipulate it into whatever you want. This is a blog created specifically for Leonardo DiCaprio lovers... where everyone is invited to live in a fantasy world with this attractive young man. I will obviously be writing, short and sweet, fan-fiction on here. But, remember... It's fiction, anything can happen!
Also, there are some other little things here for you to check out. So, take off that jacket and stay a while!
**Note: While writting fan-fiction is fun, I have full ownership of the stories and their plot lines...Unfortunately, I do NOT own Leo.
~Ally Elaine

~Hot Rod~



Slowing to a stop on the gravel road, the hot rod glistened in the setting sunlight. The engine revved in loud rumbles, overpowering the heavy pulses of music from within. He honked the horn alerting the household. Checking the hour, he was right on time.
I had taken special care to fix myself up, I was going out with Leonardo DiCaprio!!! After checking the mirror one more time, I finally came dashing out the front door to greet him. 
"Woah!" I shrieked at the stunning sight of his vehicle. It was a red beauty on wheels and worth a breathtaking moment to admire it. I beamed at the glorious thought of riding in it.  ...Leo behind the wheel, windows down, and the breeze tousling my hair. Oh how exciting that would be!
He got out and smiled at my approval of his car, "It's pretty cool huh! ... but not as beautiful as you." 
My heart nearly jumped out of my chest. Did he really say that? I must have been grinning like an idiot. "Oh yes, I don't think I've ever seen anything so attractive..." Oh God! I said it to him and not the car! I turned away, cheeks red with even more embarrassment.
Being the lighthearted person that he is, he broke the sudden silence and asked, "Well then, sweetheart? ...would you like to go for a spin?"
Although I was still blushing, my perkiness returned, he knew I couldn't resist anything he offered me, "I'd love it!" In a matter of moments, I was already getting inside.
Amused with my enthusiasm, Leo slid back into the drivers' seat.
Both doors slammed shut with a click. Inside, the sound of the upbeat club mix, was more distinguishable. He revved the stalling engine to a deafening rumble, and flashed me a playful wink, "Hang on!"



Written By~Ally Elaine